[Insight-users] Re: ITK in Slicer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu May 20 14:52:28 EDT 2004

Hi Vidina,

Are you by any chance working in a Sun Workstation ?

This is probably the only platform where compiling
ITK may take that much time...

When you build ITK without Testing and without Example,
it should take about 15 minutes. E.g. in a common
Pentium 4 at 2Ghz, under Linux and/or Windows

Please let us know more information about your machine
so we can help you.