[Insight-users] How to Use ItkImportImageFilter?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu May 20 15:38:33 EDT 2004

Hi Tsai,

The ImportImageFilter expects a C pointer to PixelType
as argument of the SetImporPointer() method.

How are you defining your Python variable imArray  ?

Please let us know,

   Thanks,

      Luis