[Insight-users] Narrow band to image registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri May 21 02:00:54 EDT 2004

Hi Eduard,

1) Yeap, coffee and systematic experimentation
    are the way to go. Make sure that you connect
    a Command/Observer and start using the simplest
    possible Transform (e.g. TranslationTransform).

2) Nope !
    The points of the Narrow band are not used
    at all by the KernelTransform.  The points
    in the NarrowBand are the "fixed object"
    participating in the registration.

    Please forget about the KernelTransform until
    you get familiar with the registration method
    using standard simple transforms such as
    Translation, Rigid and Affine.