[Insight-users] ITK + FLTK compile error

William A. Hoffman billlist@nycap.rr.com
Fri May 21 16:10:24 EDT 2004

I think ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE is a MACRO that is in the Example tree for ITK.
I don't think it comes in the ITK_USE_FILE.  If you change it to ADD_EXECUTABLE
it should work.  And, if you are not building on the Mac it should not make a difference.

-Bill