[Insight-users] Python wrapping on mac?

Zachary Pincus zpincus@stanford.edu
Sat May 22 00:01:02 EDT 2004

Luis,

Sorry for the late reply; I've been out of town.

Unfortunately, gcc -v gives:
gcc version 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1495)

And python gives:
[GCC 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1495)] on darwin

So it looks like they're the same. I could try building python from
scratch instead of using the Apple python (or the Fink python, which I
also tried with no luck).

Does the cmake build type matter for the wrapping?

Thanks,

Zach