[Insight-users] help for the MAC panther version

Jayme Kosior jckosior at ucalgary.ca
Fri May 28 03:29:28 EDT 2004

Hello.

I have been running ITK on the Mac platform (Panther 10.3.3 on
G4/G5's).  I could never get release version 1.6 on the main web page
to compile on the Mac platform, although I could on Linux.

However, release version 1.4 as well as any of the recent CVS updates
work excellent. Try downloading the CVS using the instructions on this
page.

http://www.itk.org/HTML/Download.htm

Regards.

Jayme