[Insight-users] CMake cannot run correctly

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat May 29 09:38:53 EDT 2004

Hi Paulus,

Welcome to ITK !,

Please delete the binary directory where you have
been trying to build ITK and restart from scratch.

Follow the detailed step by step instructions that
are given in the tutorials:

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

In particular in:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf

You should also read the first two chapters of the
SoftwareGuide. ("Welcome" and  "Installation").

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

You will find and example on how to combine ITK + MFC
the InsightApplications checkout.

The full source of this mailing list is available at

But... better than that is to simply use Google for
searching the list

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?as_sitesearch=www.itk.org&as_epq=insight%2Dusers