[Insight-users] Re: newbie question

Leila baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Thu Nov 18 17:32:55 EST 2004

Muhamad,

1. these kinds of questions should be sent to itk-users and not
developers list

2. first make sure when you run cmake you set examples to ON. if you do
that and if everything goes well in the bin directory you should see the
executable, for instance
Insight/Examples/Registration/RegistrationExamples.cxx
../bin/RegistrationExamples*

the above in on linux, on windows you should get *.exe

and then you just run the executable. The ITK book also has step by step
info for every single example,please either read the pdf file or read
the book, also google is a very good place, keep in mind that master
Luis has been answering questions in GREAT detail ever since ITK was
born!

HTH

good luck

Leila