[Insight-users] IBSR Data

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Oct 1 15:08:19 EDT 2004

Hi Yasser,

You can read series of slices into a 3D volume
by using the ImageSeriesReader class

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageSeriesReader.html

You will find examples on the use of this class
in the directory

    Insight/Examples/IO/
             DicomSeriesReadImageWrite.cxx
             DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.cxx