[Insight-users] Research Assistant Job Available!

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Sat Oct 2 17:16:27 EDT 2004

The Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Laboratory (CADDLab) in the
Department of Radiology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel
Hill has a position available for a research assistant.

For details regarding our research, visit our web site at
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu

Qualified applicants will have outstanding C++ programming skills, the
ability to work with others, and strong self-motivation. Experience with
image analysis, computer graphics, the NLM's Insight Toolkit, or
Kitware's Visualization Toolkit is a plus. Applicants should have an MS
in computer science or related program or exceptional practical
experience. Pay is commensurate with education and experience.

If you are interested, please send your CV and a list of three
references to me,
Stephen Aylward
aylward at unc.edu

Thanks,
Stephen

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Associate Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science and Surgery
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward at unc.edu
(919) 966-9695