[Insight-users] DICOM GetPatientName error

iceberg iceberghu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:05:29 EDT 2004

Hi,
   I've read the message of "Using ITK with DICOM - extracting
non-image information"
And I checked out the latest itk source from cvs and rebuild it, but
still I got the same problem when I called the function
GetPatientName(char*), the compiler reported that "Access
violation...". My environment is VC7.1, and when I debugged the
project, I could see the protected member variable of
DicomAppHelper.cxx m_PatientName had got the correct value, but the
project crash
at function GetPatientName. I don't know why, can anybody give me a
hint? Thanks very much.
--
Best regards,  sincerely
iceberg