[Insight-users] Problem with itk Image Viewer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Oct 8 11:34:06 EDT 2004

Hi Remi,

Thanks for letting us know about the ITK version
that you are using.

We were able to reproduce the problem that you
reported and logged a bug entry for it:

This is Bug: 1240
http://www.itk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1240&pos=0

The problem doesn't seems to be related to the viewer
itself but to the TIFF reader. The suspects are recent
changes made in the TIFF reader in order to support
tiled TIFF images.

If you want to get updates on the status of this bug,
please create your account on the bug tracker and
register your email in the "Add CC:"  field.