[Insight-users] Failed to allocate memory for image

Zhi Rong Ng zhirong.ng at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 12:13:20 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have been trying to implement the curves filter using an ANALYZE
image as the input but it caught an exception that goes like this ....

itk::ExceptionObject<0104FC44>
Location:"ImportImageContainer::AllocateElements"
FIle: .../.../..itkImportImageContainer.txx
Line:186
Description : Failed to allocate memory for image.

I have went through the header file but I have gotten no clue. Can
anyone kindly tell me how I can go about solving this ???

Sorry if I am asking a stupid question but I am rather new to ITK.

Zhi Rong