[Insight-users] oneplusoneevlutionaryoptimizer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 11 10:45:57 EDT 2004

Hi Tina,

In order to help you setup those parameters we will need you
to post to the list the log  of the Command/Observer that you
connected to the optimizer, as well as some details regarding
the image. In particular: Image Size (in pixels), pixel size
(in millimeters), and the parameters that currently set up in
the optimizer.

Note that the message can also be produced by an improper
initialization of the transform. If you have any hint of what
the final transform would be, you should set up that information
in the initial transform parameters that you provide to the
optimizer.

Please let us know about the details listed above,