[Insight-users] Search Engine

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 11 13:54:25 EDT 2004

Radu, Vincent, Alexandra,

We tried to reproduce the problem that you reported regarding
the Search engine of the users mailing-list, but the search
works fine for us.

We tried with the entry on the upper-right corner in

   http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/

Could you please let us know:

     1) What exact string did you used in your search ?

     2) What web browser are you using ?

     3) What operating system are you using ?

http://www.kitware.com/cgi-bin/htsearch :