[Insight-users] deformableregistration 4 & 6 error

- - powerhouseofexcellence at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 13:52:39 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Going back to the mail about deformableregistration 4 & 6 and the error:

I   NFN    FUNC        GNORM       STEPLENGTH
IFLAG= -1. LINE SEARCH FAILED. SEE DOCUMENTATION OF ROUTINE MCSRCH ERROR RETURN
OF LINE SEARCH: INFO=3 POSSIBLE CAUSES: FUNCTION OR GRADIENT ARE
INCORRECT OR INCORRECT TOLERANCESvnl_lbfgs: ** EEEK **

What causes this error? I am registering a dataset using
deformableregistration4, it gets through a significant portion of the
dataset but fails on certain images, I cannot tell why. The try/catch
statement which launches registration gives the error:

itk::ExceptionObject (0012F1B4)
Location: "Unknown"
File: c:\insighttoolkit-1.8.0\code\common\itkBSplineDeformableTransform.txx
Line: 232
Mismatched between parameters size and region size

Though I am printing out all the parameters of the transform, and they
are no different from the previous iterations.. any info would be
appreciated, thanks!