[Insight-users] A Question about itk

weihuax at sfu.ca weihuax at sfu.ca
Fri Oct 15 00:08:17 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am a new user for itk. I have several questions

(1) From the downloaded 'ITK_hadnout.pdf', Page 51-58, there are two
examples, I wanted to know where I can find the codes so that I can use them
for my own images.

(2) From the 'Samples' subdirectory, I read a lot of registration method,
but almost of them are for 2-D images. If I have two 3-D images for
registration, any samples or codes that I can refer to? Should I divide all
3-D images into several 2-D slices and apply the registration method?

(3) From the 'Samples' subdirectory, there are three 'iterative control
points' samples, how can I organize the input file format?

Thanks

weihua xiong