[Insight-users] InsightApplication compilation error ...

Mr Gaffe lagaffe74130 at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 17 10:21:36 EDT 2004

Hello,

I can't compile InsightApplication with gcc 3.3.3 , ccmake 2.0.3 under cygwin.
I did the compilation of ITK and VTK with the ITK tutorial (GettingStarted-II.pdf, wrap tcl is in OFF), and I had no problem.

any idea ? maybe I had to post on VTK mailing list ?
thanks
lagaffe

 CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 /usr/local/lib/vtk/CMake/vtkLoadCMakeExtensions.cmake:7:
 LOAD_COMMAND Attempt to load the library
 /usr/local/lib/vtk/CMake/libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.dll failed. Additional error info
 is:
 dlopen, Win32 error 5
 CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 /usr/local/lib/vtk/CMake/vtkLoadCMakeExtensions.cmake:17:
 A command failed during the invocation of macro
 "VTK_LOAD_SINGLE_CMAKE_EXTENSION".

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !