[Insight-users] How to visualize a Vector image

Quan Chen quanchen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:53:33 EDT 2004

I know that visualization is not part of the ITK package.
I was working with the application examples, primarily Geodesic Active
contouring example, for the visualization of the images I obtained
during my processing.  It uses fltk and it seems easy to use.
Recently I want to try Gradient Vector Flow and want to view the
vector it produces.  However it seems that both fltk::ImageViewer and
fltk::VTKImageViewer do not accept a vector pixel type.  I am
wondering if there is other Viewer class that designed for vector
pixel type.

Thanks,