[Insight-users] DICOM series

Uday Kurkure udaykurkure at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 17:17:09 EDT 2004

Hello James and Daniel,

No, these images do not have Echo Time tag.
I impemented the code to read the DICOM series using
NumericSeriesFilenames and it works great. I can use
it on both primary and secondary captures.
Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

One more thing, is there any standard method to
perform interpolation to obtain pixels between the
slices. The interslice distance in my data is 10mm
which is greater than interpixel distance in a slice.

-Uday

--- "Blezek, Daniel J (Research)" <blezek at crd.ge.com>

=== message truncated ===