[Insight-users] (gdcm lib) MFC .exe doesn't run

mailing_foxbit mailing_foxbit at libero.it
Wed Oct 27 09:09:13 EDT 2004

hi all,
I written one MFC application software using gdcm library for read header info
from dicom files.
I'm in love for this application. It's very cool (it's like my child)  but when
I want run this application on an other pc it doesn't run.
ok Mathieu Malaterre says I need to set environment variable. this is true.
I verified that if I rename directory "...\Dicts" my mfc application doesn't run
on my pc also.
but... how can I do?
someone can help me?
someone can help my child? (psycological constrain)
Mathieu....   (invocation)

thanks

Angelo