[Insight-users] (gdcm lib) MFC .exe doesn

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Oct 27 12:12:58 EDT 2004

Angelo,

	I assume you have compiled gdcm as static lib. Then copy the test, let
say, 'TestBug' from the gdcm-bin/bin directory to your other machine.
Execute it on your other machine, if you do it from the command line,
and dicomV3.dic is not found the exe will let you know. If everything
works, then it's not a problem in gdcm.

Let me know how things works,
Mathieu