[Insight-users] vtkDebugLeaks has detected LEAKS!

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Oct 27 18:23:05 EDT 2004

Hi Diaoxinfen,

This message means that some of the VTK classes used in the
application are not invoking their Delete() method as they
should.

The message appears because you are linking against a VTK
that was build with the CMake option

                 VTK_DEBUG_LEAKS = ON

If the message only appears when you run your app in a
particular directory, it means that you are probably
using Shared libraries for VTK and have multiple versions
of them in your path.

Please post to the lists the full error message that you got.