[Insight-users] Question about LiverTumorSegmentation among InsightApplications-1.8.0

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Oct 27 23:36:31 EDT 2004

Hi Diaoxianfen,

Thanks for letting us know that you fixed your problem with the
multiple versions of VTK in your system.

Regarding your new report,
Could you please be more specific in the description of the problem ?

hat do you mean exactly by "slantwise" ?

Maybe you should take a screenshot of the application and post
it in a web page, to illustrate the problem that you are facing.

BTW, what type of fileformat are you using for reading images
into this application ?

Please let us know,

   Thanks,

        Luis