[Insight-users] itk in MFC

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 28 10:35:53 EDT 2004

Hi Pan,

Problem :  You are not using CMake in order to configure
           your project.  If you were, CMake would have
           enable for you the correct compiler options.

           In your particular case you are failing to
           activate the support for RTTI and Exceptions.

Solution A:  Use CMake for configuring your project  :-)

Solution B:  Edit the options of your VC++ project and
             enable exceptions. This will pass the option
             /GR to the compiler.