[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] Problems compiling ITK 1.8.0

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 28 14:37:09 EDT 2004

Hi Stian,

We have been building fine the ITK Python wrapping
with the following tools:

             gcc     3.3.3
             python  2.3.3
             Debian  2.4.25

It seems that you have upgraded versions of all
of them...

Question:

     Did you build your own gcc 3.3.4 ?

In other words:

            Do you trust it ?

It is likely that you may have an inconsistent
build of the compiler in your system.

Please let us know,