[Insight-users] some small bugs/feature request.

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Mon Apr 4 09:29:39 EDT 2005

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for pointing these things out!   I am the guilty party regarding
these methods.

I was just in the process of removing the debugging message - sorry
about that...check tomorrow's dashboard and then perhaps do a cvs checkout.

You are very right about the need for GetCurrentLineIteration, etc.   If
you could add a bug to the bug tracker and assign it to me that would be
great - or, even better, you can gain the (further) admiration of your
peers if you made the modifications and then emailed to me the code or
patches :).

THANKS,
Stephen