[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] Problem about Config ITK with VTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 10 11:34:17 EDT 2005

Hi Dave,

In practice, when we use the file itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h in
projects that combine ITK and VTK, we simply copy the files into
the directory of that project.

The reason is that... these are just 4 files, .h and .txx.

It is not worth to make your application dependent on the entire
InsightApplications just for using these 4 files.

Please copy the files into your project. You will find them in the
directory:

     InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk