[Insight-users] creating a DLL

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 10 12:06:03 EDT 2005

Hi Tim,

For an example on how to create DLLs based on ITK classes
please look at the CMakeLists.txt file in the directory

    InsightApplications/
                 VolviewPlugins

The key is to use "MODULE" in the "ADD_LIBRARY" command.

Note that CMake don't use the term "SHARED" because some
"special"  :-)   systems like OSX have a different concept
for libraries that can be dynamically loaded.