[Insight-users] Is this a registration problem?

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Fri Apr 15 10:21:46 EDT 2005

Hi Sotiris,

It is next on my todo list...
The plan is to add internal parameters (radius, height) for
SpatialObjects and make a combined transform (InternalParameters +
arbitrary transform) to be optimized.

You can still create your own metric and get the points of interest
manually and do the transformation, etc... (it's not easy but should
work). Take a look at
Insight\Examples\Registration\ModelToImageRegistration1.cxx.

regards,

Julien