[Insight-users] Testing Data for SimpleFuzzyConnectedness

ping chen miw2k at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 17:19:45 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I just got SimpleFuzzyConnectedness compiled. I would
like to test this algorithm and see how it works.
Could you please tell me where I can download some
testing data and related information?

I tried the data set from
InsightToolkit2.0.1/Example/Data/*mha images such as
BrainProtonDensity3Slices.mha. and type in the
dimension information 181*217*3.  and the image image
is completely dark. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
-Ping