[Insight-users] itk dll for .net

junhui wang mskccvb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 11:12:47 EDT 2005

Dear ITK users..

  I am new to ITK. I want to use ITK under .net
environment. I am using visual studio.net 2003
I can use CMAKE to generate a .net project  and
display the cone well, but I want to use the windows
form of VC++.net to display the cone. My idea is to
create a cone.dll first and then invoke it from
windows form.  Is anybody has idea how to create the
dll using itk?

thanks.

Albert