[Insight-users] FixedArray

Gavin Baker gavinb+xtk at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Aug 1 11:06:12 EDT 2005

Hello Franz,

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 04:44:02PM +0200, l franz wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I try to write to write an image filter. For that, I need to use an fixed
> array. So, I have include "itkFixedArray.h" and write in the program:
>
> typedef FixedArray<double, 2> ArrayType;
>
> But it doesn't want to compile because of this simple line.

It looks like it is missing the "itk::" namespace prefix.  What you probably
want is:

  typedef itk::FixedArray<double, 2> ArrayType;

The entire ITK library is in the itk namespace (or below, such as FEM or
Statistics).  Any code outside must refer to it with the fully qualified
name.  Alternatively, if you plan on contributing your filter, you could put
it in the itk namespace (just check the Code/BasicFilters directory for
examples) and drop the qualification.

Regards,

  :: Gavin

--
Gavin Baker                                      Complex Systems Group
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gavinb             The University of Melbourne