[Insight-users] Re: doxygen

Amadeus W. M. amadeus84 at cablespeed.com
Tue Aug 2 16:10:06 EDT 2005

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:54:47 -0400, Karthik Krishnan wrote:

> You can go to http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/
>
> If you feel like building it yourself, on the binary root folder, you
> will find a file doxygen.config. Just run
>
> doxygen  doxygen.config
>
> Be warned, building will take a long time and in the end, you'll end up
> with the same thing that's on the webpage!

I like to have the documentation available offline, for times when I get
cut-off from the internet.

6) amadeus:~/Insight/ITK_bin> doxygen doxygen.config
Searching for include files...
Searching for example files...
Searching for images...
Searching for dot files...
Searching for files to exclude
Reading input files...
Reading and parsing tag files
Error: tag OUTPUT_DIRECTORY: Output directory
`/home/amadeus/Insight-2.0.1/ITK_bin/Documentation/Doxygen' does not exist
and cannot be created
7) amadeus:~/Insight/ITK_bin>