[Insight-users] dicom stack orientation information

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 02:39:44 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'm in the process of writing code to look through the dictionary
arrays produced by the SeriesReader and GDCM dicom readers to enable
me to insert the orientation tags into the dictionary so that the
analyze file I'm producing has the correct information in it. I just
wanted to check whether there was already anything available to do
this. I couldn't see any sign of it happening in the existing code,
but I could have been looking in the wrong place.