[Insight-users] repeated dilation

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Aug 8 17:16:06 EDT 2005

To do this, you need to disconnect the DataObject from the pipeline
before reusing it as input.
For instance:

dilater->SetInput( image );
image = dilater->GetOutput();
dilater->Update();
// Do whatever you want to do with the image

for( int i = 0; i < NumberOfRecursiveDilations-1; i++ )
{
  image->DisconnectPipeline();
}