[Insight-users] Re: Cmake freezes

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 9 17:39:21 EDT 2005

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the additional details...

We may still need more information on the
particular characteristics of your system.

If this is happening to you with both CMake 2.2.0
and 2.0.6 chances are that your Windows machine
has some configuration problem.

Do you have any special situation, like:

* Accessing networked drives...?
* Using paths with strange characters...?
* Having non-typical user permissions...?

Does CMake works for your Windows system when
configuring other packages different from ITK,
for example, when configuring VTK ?

Please let us know,