[Insight-users] GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter andLa placianSegmentation LevelSetImageFilter

Bitter, Ingmar (NIH/CC/DRD) IBitter at cc.nih.gov
Thu Aug 11 16:47:07 EDT 2005

Thanks for the suggestion, but having SetAdvectionWeight() inside
itkLaplacianSegmentationLevelSetFunction.h
did not make a difference :-(

Ingmar

PS: we added some print statements to validate the the code does (not) get
called in the two alternatives, which was the case, but the iso surface
remaind non-smooth.