[Insight-users] Masks in itkMutualInformationImageToImageMetric

Vicente Grau vicente at robots.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 04:40:57 EDT 2005

Thanks so much for your help and for the quick update. In the new CVS
file, as far as I see, you have implemented the fixed mask, but not the
moving one, is this right?
And another question, that I guess would apply also to the
IsInsideBuffer() call: will the number of samples be exactly the
selected one, or will it be smaller after the samples that lie outside
the selected area are discarded?

Thanks again,

Vicente