[Insight-users] ITK+VTK+Java

David Jakobsson david_jakobsson at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 02:55:39 EDT 2005

Hello ITK users!

I have been using VTK with Java wrapping now for a while and I'm very
satisfied with its possibilities. So, I would like to involve ITK in my
project as well. As far as I have understood it from searching the mailing
list archive, there's a problem with connecting ITK and VTK in Java
wrapping. Lets say I want to do some image processing with ITK and then
visualize the result using VTK. Is that possible without too much
difficulties? Is there anybody of you who use ITK+VTK+Java? How do you
convert the data between them? Do you have any experiences and advices to
share? Any answer is greatly appreciated! I need to know if I'm wasting my
time with ITK.

Best regards,
David