[Insight-users] GeodesicActiveContour Shape Prior

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 22 19:31:14 EDT 2005

Hi Deepti,

Then reason for this error message is that you
are trying to procees a degenerate 3D image.
That is, a 3D image that have less than 4 slices.

The filter that generates this error is the a
derivative filter that requires neighborhood
information in order to compute derivatives.

Is there a reason why your image has less than 4
slices in the X direction ?

Is this maybe an IO problem when reading your
images ?

Please let us know more details about what you
are doing.