[Insight-users] Re: Morphological Top Hat &

Rupert Brooks rbrooks at cyberus.ca
Tue Aug 23 13:32:35 EDT 2005

I have experienced this problem submitting code as well.  The
insight-journal approach sounds great, but i wonder if its
appropriate for all code submissions.  Specifically, a while ago i
submitted a new iterator class.  Its a pretty small contribution,
but we have to start somewhere, right :-)  If i submit that to Insight
Journal it would barely merit a page.

So - should small things like that be submitted through the journal method
or by some other means?  Is there a plan to add a separate "channel" in
Insight Journal for these things?  Or should i just skip it and wait till i
have a large collection of
code to submit.

Anyways, I'm not trying to be critical, but supportive - i think the
Insight Journal approach is excellent, just want to know how
best to get on board.

Cheers
Rupert B.

Gaetan wrote:

>> Luis, do you want to add those filters and their tests in ITK?
>> Contributing to ITK is a pain: it's very hard to find help and nobody
reply
>> when contributions are sent. Why not take some time to reply to
contributors
>> as you do for users on this list ?

Luis replied:
> The process for contributing code to ITK is almost
> ready to be streamlined through the Insight Journal
> http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/

Rupert Brooks                                     For every complex question
rbrooks at cyberus.ca                            there is a simple and wrong solution
www.cyberus.ca/~rbrooks                     --A. Einstein

Sent using cyberus.ca WebMail - http://www.cyberus.ca/