[Insight-users] Concatenate transforms?

Tobias Heimann t.heimann at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Aug 25 04:18:50 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Is it possible in ITK to concatenate several transforms into a single one?
In my case, I've got a mesh that runs through two different transforms,
one after the other. Now I would like to apply the same transforms to
other objects, and to save memory and processing power I'd like to
combine the two used transforms into a single one. Since I only use
scale and rotation, this is not a problem mathematically, but is there a
method in ITK that allows me to do this?

Thanks,
Tobias

--
Dipl.-Inform. Med. Tobias Heimann
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum         (German Cancer Research Center)