[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] strange background values and BinaryErodeImageFilter

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Aug 25 08:01:16 EDT 2005

I forgot the modified files (renamed BinaryErodeImageFilter):
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/itkBinaryErodeImageFilter.h
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/itkBinaryErodeImageFilter.txx

BTW, can't we use FastIncrementalBinaryDilateImageFilter instead of
BinaryDilateImageFilter and this class instead of current
BinaryErodeImageFilter ?

Gaetan

--
Gaetan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>