[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] strange background values andBinaryErodeImageFilter

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Aug 26 08:51:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have just uploaded an new BinaryErodeImageFilter which solve a border
problem when the requested region is smaller than the largest available
region, and also solve some smaller issues.
If you are interested in this filter, please, (re)download it from:
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkBinaryErodeImageFilter.h
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkBinaryErodeImageFilter.txx

You may also be interested by binary opening and closing. Those filters
are designed to take care of background values and border effects:
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkBinaryMorphologicalClosingImageFilter.h
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkBinaryMorphologicalClosingImageFilter.txx
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkBinaryMorphologicalOpeningImageFilter.h
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2/Insight/Code/BasicFilters/itkBinaryMorphologicalOpeningImageFilter.txx