[Insight-users] VC7.0 .net & SegmentationEditor

Benoit Frédéricque benoit.fredericque.1 at ulaval.ca
Fri Aug 26 17:42:09 EDT 2005

Hi,
I am trying to compile the SegmentationEditor.
I have installed ITK and VTK (BUILD_SHARED_LIB = off; VTK_WRAP_TCL On &
VTK_USE_PATENTED ON) and have several errors when I’m trying to compile
InsightApplications (USE_VTK = On).

vtkVTKITKcommon project :
- vtkITKArchetypeImageSeriesReader.cxx(202) : error C2039:
'UseImageDirectionOn' : is not a member of
'itk::OrientImageFilter<TInputImage,TOutputImage>'

I am using ITK 2.0.1, VTK 4.4 and vc++ 7.0 .net. All my projects have
been created with Cmake2.2.

Is there any known problem with visual 7.0 .net ?
Any idea ?

Regards
Ben