[Insight-users] Software Guide (error report)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 30 12:46:38 EDT 2005

Hi Wanlin,

Thanks for reporting the errors that you found in the
ITK Software Guide.

We are trying to locate the error that you mention but
couldn't find it so far.

Are you refering to page 719 as numbered in the PDF reader ?
or as numbered in paper (the number on the top of the page) ?

The ItkSoftwareGuide.2.0.0.pdf only has 663 pages...

--

The most updated version, that is available at:

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

has 819 pages, but none of the pages 719 (paper or pdf) has
a SetPixel() in it.

Our current guess is that you are refering to the instruction
in PDF-page 744 (paper-page 712) which refers to how to setup
the pixels in a Neighborhood iterator. In which case the statement
is correct, because that method returns by reference a boolean
representing the status result of the operation:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1NeighborhoodIterator.html#a7

Could you please confirm if this is the case ?