[Insight-users] Order of libraries in Makefile

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 31 17:44:12 EDT 2005

Hi Daniel,

CMake does a nice job ordering the libraries according to
their mutual dependencies.

One easy thing you can do is to create a dummy CMake project
using the same ITK libraries that you need for you QMake project,
and then from the Makefile generated by CMake, take the order of
libraries on the link rule line and copy it into your QMake project.