[Insight-users] Fast marching filter seed points

ilker hacıhaliloğlu hacihaliloglu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:22:28 EST 2005

hi all

I want to automatically select the seed points used for FMM level sets. on
the mailing list i found somethink related to this.
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-June/003922.html

but i have a couple of questions here. First of all is  the labeled image
which we are talking here is the segmented result of the confidence
connected segmenteation filter?

If we are using the labeled image dont we have to first read the image with
a reader type? And after  that apply this code?

Or the part which is given below is doing the same thing?

IteratorType it( image, image->GetBufferedRegion() );

Cheers
ilker