[Insight-users] installing ITK with ITK rpm packages?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Dec 2 04:24:06 EST 2005

Hi,

the mandriva package is quite old now. I haven't took the time to update
it before the release of mandriva 2006 (mainly because of problems to make
it work both on i586 and x86_64 architectures).
It is old but will work if you use gcc 3.3 and not gcc the default gcc
(4.0.1). You just have to install gcc3.3-c++ (urpmi gcc3.3-c++) and set
the compiler in cmake :-)

ITK 4.4 should be released soon, and I will update the package for the new
release, so you can also wait some days if you absolutely want to you gcc
4 :-)

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann